Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NEWBIE HERE

Hi all,
me just for me. Let's see, where do I start ... Good for beginners, I am married with two teenage children a boy and a girl. I've always been very active in my life. I had the opportunity to stay home with my children when they were children, had jobs here and there in primary school, with their volunteers.

My weight gain started after I had my 2nd child, who was my daughter. This was, as after 1994 or more. I tried every freakin pills OTC weight loss, you can try ... none of them have worked. Then in the 90s, heard by word of mouth on the Fen-Phen. OMG they were great, I remember, I had to go to the clinic program Weightloss every 2 weeks for more pills and weighed. They worked great for me ... and I was happy to work something Finially ... they fenfluramine on the market ... I was always in difficulties. Yes, I am still phentermine, but without the help of his is not the same. I still say they should return, and I hope one day that he do. (Google, I am even now and then)

I hope I will not bore you all ... just wanted to say hi

lisa89

No comments:

Post a Comment