Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ARG!!

Hello everyone! I am new on this site, but I think the try. I am beginning to believe that it is impossible for me to lose weight. I'm 25, 5'4 "and anywhere from 147-150 depending on the day. My "happy weight of about 128 and that was years ago. I noticed that if I wanted to I 128 to 125 again, so I started on hard and eat well. I could not do anything, you could me 125 I, he shrugged of ... only a few pounds. Soon I must 132nd No matter how hard I tried, I could not return to 128th Then came the 138, and no matter what I did, I could not play on the 132nd of 2 years, I tore my ACL in a skiing accident. I also started to put my husband has a great family, Cook-outs and food spreads sometimes twice a week. In the absence of movement because of my injury and the increase of food, I was at around 145 and gradually crept up to 148th

I feel that I am a very active person, and since January this year, I have every week. Sometimes twice a day. I was always aware of what I eat. I tried low fat / low calorie and has not worked, so I have low sugar / low carb diet, but I do not see anything. I am currently using HIIT training and I'm good. I can without too much fatigue, I lift free weights, I did P90X, and I'm strong enough. I note that it is not "Quark," but all my tests are always the same and my weight is not at all Budge.

As I am in my diet CMA, about 1300 calories per day, and I'm 4-6 days per week. I HIIT 3x a week and a kind of aerobic or toning muscles yoga 2-3 days per week. I'm drinking from 65 to 80 ounces of water per day, with bodybuilding.com 's Lipo6 as a director, and their multi-vitamins for women. My 30-60 grams of fat per day and make sure that if I with a high-fat, one day, I keep an eye on the next day or two. Let me also assure you that if I eat at the upper end of the scale, the fat that it was "good" all the fat in the nuts and unsalted EVOO. I consume less than 15 grams of sugar per day, and try to eat as much protein as I can, usually by pressing a little more with a low carb protein shake ISO. I feel an adjustment to life changes, I am not crash diet, and I do not think I am depriving my body what it needs .... NOT Freaking weight loss .... Really?

I began to consider whether something is wrong with me medically, but I really would like not to become a doctor and cry not to be able to lose 10 - 20 lbs. I thought I might be "outside" input before using this route.

If someone reads this and has some ideas, I am very open to try almost anything. Just put it out, I'm not a drop of $ 700 on HCG and can not currently afford a personal trainer, as my husband and I buy a house ... yes, something that was relatively cheap, or just good ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Please read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment