Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

13lbs down...52lbs to go

Hi!



My name is Darlene. I recently had my 4th child (2 November). I have about 52lbs to lose. I tried traditional diet, but they never worked for me long term. My sister told me about some books she bought, and it sounded like a fad for me, diets. Then she lost about 21lbs in the first months she was here! So I have some information to freedom with the website address she gave me. Honestly, with all the info they gave me free I decided that I did not need this book! lol I did not.


I did after the counseling program and about 2 weeks and lost 13.5 kg so far and I am SOOO excited! It is really simple and easy, and I think that is why they work much better for me than anything else, I tried. I have a sweet tooth and hate exercise. So far, it works pretty well!


I do not know if it violates the rules, to establish a connection, I will not publish it here. But if you want to send information about free like e-mail me and I will give you the link!


I am looking forward to getting to know all of you,



, Darlene (< - e -> Myfourbabes225@yahoo.com