Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Need Help and Support!

Hi everyone ..


I am aware, my objective is not very high, but my situation is not very easy. I have about 70 pounds when I was 15 (165 to 95). At the beginning I was dieting and exercise, but after a while, I was anorexic. After 2 years of not eating (I eat / drink when all 3 / 4 days and will be a low-fat milk in coffee or a piece of bread), to me in a hospital. Instead of dealing with my mental problem, they forced me to weight gain, which destroys everything, even more. Increase and I goes back 140 years. For some reason, I could not even food, I think I was very tired. I have all my confidence.



now I have energy again .. I want just enough weight to lose confidence in themselves, 19 years. I am very afraid of being anorexic, I again need the support of all.

in this way is one of the worst ways to choose and after a certain point, there is no return.

My goal is 120, although I would like to return to 110 - but I know when I'm looking scary 115. I need help from 120 and it will stop.


Please do not leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment