Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Losing 20pounds/10kg with adequate exercise... I made it.:D

Dear friends and readers, a year ago, I weighed 180pounds (82 kg). Now I weigh 154pounds (71 kg) and still lose to my optimum weight 145pounds (66 kg), which is ideal for my 5 foot 9 inch frame. I do not have a special diet, eating all the slimming pills or consume slimming products. There is always the same old recipe of aerobic exercise and strength training to get the best result. It works very well for me, and I am sure that it works equally well for you and my friends want a lean body and toner / Figure. Honestly, it is a lot of perseverance, determination and commitment that I and others. You are cordially invited to my experience of weight loss and the regime that I am to achieve my desired body weight and my websitefreewebs.com / weightlossplusfitness

No comments:

Post a Comment