Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hit The Wall

Hi,

I clicked on the invisible wall, as the loss of Wright. In the last 4 weeks, I have about 20lbs. I'm 37, 5 11 "weight and now 235th

How was about 6 weeks and there are hte perfect opportunity for Fouc on lsiung weight (range 5-6 trip weeks). I am able to exercise 3 hours per day. I have a home elliptical I burn about 2500 calories per day (for my current weight, etc.. If you are calorie calculations).

I eat 1600-1800 calories during the last 4-5 days (I'm more fruits, vegetables and proti on my diet and get rid pacakaged or processed foods).

I have another 2.3 lbs according to the figures (2500 calories metablic base rate sedintary, exercise calories burned 2400-2500, and 1800 calories per day). This results in a loss of 4-5LB during the week, but it seems to me that I'm stuck for 4 days or so 235th

I did some with Dumbells power every two days and pumps every two days. Perhaps the best inntroduction snacks like fruits and vegetables (instead of granola bars and cheese) will help you.

I know my schedule is aggressive, but I have a lot of time on my hands and I could and exereice and in better shape when I a. Each IDES and suggestiosn are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment